Monday, May 4, 2009

Welcome and About this blog

As a social media coach and owner of Your Online Go To Gal, I receive a lot of questions about Twitter and how to use it. There is a TON of information on the internet about exactly that topic. Every week there is a new (and longer) list of tips and tools to help people use this social media tool to its best advantage.

The problem is, who has time to search that out, digest it all, and come up with the best ones to use?

I do! ...Okay,maybe I don't have that much time, but I certainly have the passion, so I am more than happy to figure it out for you!

Have you seen those lists of the top 25, 36, 48, even 100 Twitter tools? Do your eyes glaze over and head roll back when you reach 21 and 1/2? Me too! I decided the best thing to do about that is to take them one at a time. And that's exactly what I am going to do!

I have launched this blog, it's a place where I will go through and describe one tool or tip at a time.

This will be in small digestible amounts so neither you or I will get overwhelmed!


Look forward to sharing with you.

Best,
Andi Fisher
Chief Go To Gal