Monday, June 29, 2009

Tweepular

I love, love, love this dashboard tool! Tweepular is a simple and fantastic way of seeing followers, people you are following but not following you, and people following you which you are not following. It will also have a tab of recent unfollows. Other tools offer similar stats put not in such an easy to use format.

Visually it is nice too, the colors allow you to very quickly and easily see where you are at. The dashboard is just plain cool. When I first used it, I realized that I had 2 friends that I had somehow missed following! They were following me, but I wasn't following them. I was able to follow them on the same screen instantaneously!


Easy to use and pretty, go get it!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, that is fun! I'll add it to my list of tweety things to look in to!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments!